Monday 20 February 2012

Things I'll never say

Yeah so starting a blog..
What am I even meant to say?
@m i ment 2 t@lk lyk dis?
I really have no idea. Sorry if I break blog rules, but I generally use decent English, oh well, you'll manage somehow.
I guess well, whatever! I can say what I want! I like to deceive people a lot, it's really fun. The only thing fun about high school is the amount of ridiculous rumours there is about me. Such as taking a girl to formal and going in a suit and lets not forget asking Cam Wallace for sex. Yeah it's a good life. I thrive on secrets, rumours and lies. Is that bad?
Most people don't know me very well, finally told Phill something, now he just calls me a whore. I am a bigger one than him. Just because I did stuff when I was quite young. Whatevs! No one realises that we're not joking. Yeah confession #1 there.
Rage more?

No comments:

Post a Comment