Wednesday 21 March 2012

If I were a boy...

SO I had casual clothes day today and I dressed as a boy. It was quite fun actually ! I got many stares O.o  Most of my friends, except for one were completely okay with me being a boy and barely questioned me. Which is probably because they are used to my abnormalness. Xander thought my hair was a little strange and couldn't stop staring at it and that was before I said be should gel up his hair like manga characters and then his hair could defy gravity. Most of the stares I got were rather judgemental in the bad sense however there were the rare few of mainly year 11 girls who gave me stares that were kind of nice and respectful... if that's the right word.
How rude of me ! Sorry for not saying this earlier, but this is what I wore: blacky skinny jeans, converse, a mens Ramones shirt and buttoned purple check shirt, ray-bans with my hair slicked back. Later I put on a boys striped jumper from Germany too because it became quite chilly !
Rach really enjoyed it, she says I look hot as a guy and I'm her new boyfriend. I liked it to to be honest, it was fun being a guy for a day. Bus ride in the afternoon was fun too ! Lots of kisses !
(this was happy!)
Rage more?

No comments:

Post a Comment