Sunday 19 August 2012

Count down begins

Okay so we can start our official countdown for school now. It's 30 days just FYI. Also, Aths season has begun which also means cross country is over :'( it's okay though, I got an award.
Aths got off to a kick start with the first Saturday being cancelled after Holly an I lead both the girls and boys for our usual 2 lap warm up ... IN THR RAIN ! Oh and yes I am vice captain, hence the leading. Although it was officially cancelled some stayed and did a 400m or 100m and then some middle distance training. It was actually brilliant.
Also, new somewhat subject of fascination is Issy. She went to city2surf with me, stayed in my room, is a year 10, basketballer but great distance runner and has got the most amazing personality and is pretty cute too. So yah
Rage more?

No comments:

Post a Comment