Wednesday 17 October 2012

I want you to be mine <3

I shake because I can only tell her one thing at a time,
But the first will be 'I want you to be mine',
Every highlight of her hair is like a star in my sky,
And I watch her struggle with the words trapped inside hiding behind a smile,
I'd like to hold her waist and tell her everything is going to be okay,
But I can see in the corners of her eyes her thoughts are miles away zooming.
I wonder if she wants to take a dive,
If just to prove that she's alive,
Her radiance is like an epicenter and I am just an aftershock,
Her beauty is like a lunar eclipse,
And I just can't take my eyes away,
But I just want a piece of her before I leave,
Even if I bob and weave through a forest of my tangled thoughts.
She says she likes my rebellious nature,
And I wonder if she can hear my hearts overture.
If she is a drug then I am an addict,
My euphoria grows every time I hear her giggle,
Her heart is stained blood red as if to say how much she cares,
And I just say 'welcome to the family of misfits',
because I know that my love will never quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment