Wednesday 4 April 2012

Archie's rules

I have a few rules and they go something like this.
1. Always trust/believe me
2. Always take me seriously
3. Remember, I AM a bitch
4. Never hurt or insult my friends/family
5. You're not alive until you're living
6. Never abide by rules #1 and #2
Now I know that my last rule completely contradicts my first 2 rules but it is there for a reason which my friends would understand. I sort of have a split personality and I would say 85% of the time you should listen to rule 1 and 2 but that other 15% generally means I am in a funny mood and I'm going to make jokes and fool around so don't take anything I say to heart. My close friends understand this fully as we insult each other daily but it's just an informal register which creates an intimate relationship between us (little bit of English Language course coming out there).
Rage more?

No comments:

Post a Comment