Sunday 15 April 2012

Future life actually scares me :/

Generally I would say that new things are lovely and exciting but this is scary and not the good kind of scary. I'm up to term 2 of year 12 which is slightly comforting because I only have 2 more terms of my high school years which I am so happy about. I can't wait until I am out of high school... I am sick of all the bullying, judgement and looks I get from everyone. There are enough rumours about me at this school that I feel like they know or have made me an alter or other personality. This term is a big one, I have sooooo many SACs (school assessment tests if you don't know, except they actually count towards my end of year score). Also, in less than a week I have my formal which is the equivalent to a prom except we only have our senior "prom". I finally have everything though... my dress, bling, clutch and shoes. Lastly I had my usual staff meeting today at work and I need to finish my level 1 qualifications and send in my form for my working with children's certificate because I am turning 18 this year.
Luckily at the end of this long 11 week term I am seeing mother monster... yes I am seeing mother fucking LADY GAGA!! I AM READY TO BALL!!
Rage more?

No comments:

Post a Comment