Thursday 15 November 2012

Schoolies jitters

Schoolies makes me fearful,
As fearful as can be,
Perhaps I mean gleeful. Oh I'm not sure what I mean.
The sun, the surf, the sand, the air.
It all seems like a place where one couldn't care, but it is an escape.
The teenagers need a break from the years of schooling.
So they go up north where the water meets the sand.
A party down the way is raving
Underage drinking has become the new black and hookups and one night stands are badges of honour.
Schoolies is a place to be someone else, because being a teen mum was never on my list.
STDs may follow as they usually do,
Did you use a condom, are you on the pill? What about swimming? I won biggest dick of the year.
After you've been drinking, it always sounds like a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment