Saturday 24 November 2012

Wish I was in Byron.

So far schoolies isn't quite what I expected. It started off really well... For a couple of hours. Sadly while sitting around talking in the apartment some annoying stuff was said after explaining my sexual identity and sexuality. So I sat on the edge of the balcony and wrote in my journal. Then I went to the beach and they went searching for me. So sad. Then I came back as while I was gone I was talking to Geoffrey and Peter and was still on the phone with them. I went out again to read by the pool before going to the beach again. Everyone else was falling asleep by 9. I came back at 9:30 because they said I should and 3 were asleep. When they went to bed, I went out again and eventually got into bed by midnight. No drinking was involved. So sad. Second day now, we've done a little shopping and now we're back watching cartoons. Are. You. Serious.
Rage more?

No comments:

Post a Comment